For those who seek money, wealth and material things here is Feng Shui power beyond your imagination. Miraculous changes in your life could happen to you. It is time for you to enjoy the wealth, comfort, and respect you deserve.
Feng Shui Town Planning should be taken in consideration when planning such big development, as it’s not affected only one life, but entire community:
- Never forget to think outside the box (or your own silo) and to always think holistically when planning.
- The unseen (or the unknown) could be as important as the visual or known – granted this may be hard to quantify or regulate, but do not just arbitrarily discard the notion. Ask lots of questions.
- Remember that for every yin there is a corresponding yang.
- Planners may need to accept that idea that successful placemaking may encompass more than just enhancing the senses of sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste.
- Respecting others, the earth, and the environment are critical in all aspects of daily life, including urban planning.
- How we live our own lives is just as important as how we plan and regulate how the land is used.
- Always…always, be open to new ideas and concepts whether you understand them at first or not. The moment we planners think we know it all is the moment when we should retire.
Feng Shui town planning seemed destined to go the way of hippie communes, ridiculed as a bourgeois lifestyle fad. Instead, like yoga and organic food, the ancient Chinese practice of positioning objects, buildings and even whole communities to maximize the flow of energy, or Qi, has penetrated the culture beyond the New Age world of crystals and chimes.
According to Feng Shui principles, harmony is achieved when the use of a space is compatible with its energy sector. Choose wise!
The power of feng shui town planning
The greatest impurity is ignorance. Free yourself from it. – Buddha
Know yourself and you will win all battles. – Lao Tzu
If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading. – Lao Tzu